Camps - Parties - After School Programs
Welcome to Salt Pump Kids!
The Salt Pump youth programs are designed to provide young climbers the space to learn and grow in a supportive and inclusive environment. We personalize our programs to meet each climber at the level they are at while instilling the confidence needed to explore new terrain. We truly believe climbing is a vehicle to deliver the values of teamwork, responsibility, dedication, and perseverance; and we think it’s tons of fun!
Please explore our youth options:
- Salt Pump Summer Camps for 2018 are open for registration! Our camps run throughout the summer break and are full of climbing, games, and fun! Our Indoor Summer Camp is a favorite for kids in grades K-6 while our Outdoor and Hybrid Camps provide an added dose of adventure for kids ages 10 and up.
- Our After-School and Toddler Programs run throughout the school year and cater to kids ages three and up. These programs offer a climbing experience that is non-competitive and serves as an introduction to climbing or a venue to advance existing skills.
- Our Youth Team runs throughout the school year. The team is appropriate for kids who are interested in advancing their skills through structured training and who are interested in competing in local and regional youth competitions.
- Our Break Camps and Climbing Play Days are an opportunity for your kids to experience climbing when there are breaks at school. They will learn and play in a controlled and friendly environment with skilled instructors.
- Host a Birthday Party or Overnight at Salt Pump! A fun option for your child and their friends to experience climbing.
We thank you for your interest in our programs. We hope we can share our love of climbing with you and your family soon. Please be sure to reach out to us for further information about these programs.
Youth Programs Director
“We had our son’s 11th birthday party here this past Sunday. I cannot express enough – the staff, the facility (including the use of a party room), and just the experience over all was amazing! I am so impressed with the professional, friendly, and encouraging staff that made all the children and adults feel comfortable and confident. We will absolutely be recommending and visiting again and again!” – Facebook Review
“My son had a blast at salt pump summer camp. He was up every morning super early ready to go. He just couldn’t wait to get there and start his day!!” – Parent Testimonial
“Wow! I had the pleasure of taking my 9 year old great nephew climbing for the first time yesterday. He had such a wonderful experience due to the passion and attention the staff showed him. They were nice to me too but it was amazing to watch them with kids! Can’t say enough positive things about the experience and the people at Salt Pump Climbing.” – Facebook Review