Position Description: Event staff work together with the Event Coordinator to provide an unforgettable, fun, and exciting experience for climbers at Salt Pump events . Events will include birthday parties, Scout groups, school groups, team-builders, and other private events.
Desired Applicant Attributes: An interest in climbing is a must, but the grade you climb is far less important than your enthusiasm and dedication to the delivery of great service.
Applicants for this position should:
- Be friendly, caring, and kind.
- Expect to spend entire shift on their feet, actively engaged with the participants.
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times.
- Enjoy working with children and adults alike.
- Plan to have FUN! Salt Pump is a place for fun, making friends, and trying new things. We expect our staff to foster a fun and positive atmosphere.
Position Details: This position is part-time. Open events will be posted weekly by the Event Coordinator - Event Staff will select shifts they can work and communicate with the Event Coordinator. Event staff should be available to work at least two shifts per month - a typical shift is 3 hours and usually on a weekend (though some are weekdays or evenings).
To Apply: We are currently conducting interviews – applications are accepted on a rolling basis. If you are interested in applying for the position, please send a cover letter and resume by PDF or MS-Word to both Trisha Cloutier, General Manager, at email@example.com Kai Watkins, Event Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt Pump Climbing Co. is committed to building a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.