Thank you for registering for a Salt Pump Indoor Camp!
On this page you will find detailed information about what to expect at camp, what to bring, and paperwork that needs to be filled out. Please do not hesitate to reach out with additional questions.
Indoor Camp Information & Paperwork
Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 3:00pm (Please check your climber's registration for exact days as some camps may only be partial weeks)
- Please be prompt in picking up your child at 3:00pm or use our after-hours care service.
- Please accompany your child into the building every day to sign-in and -out. Please inform camp staff if a different individual will be picking up your child at the end of the day and update any contact info as needed.
- After care options for day camps (available from 3-5pm):
- $20/hr (+$10/hr for additional siblings) for anything less than week-long or if only using 1 hour per day.
- $120 (+ $60 for additional siblings) for a full week of after-hours care: 3-5pm (can pick-up any time during this block).
- No partial hour prorating. Must pay full hour.
Please complete these online forms prior to camp. All forms are required for participation in our camps.
Waiver – Everyone entering out facility must have a waiver completed; this includes climbers, spectators, and chaperones. Please fill out a waiver for yourself and your campers.
Medical Form – This form asks important questions about your child’s medications, allergies, insurance, and emergency contacts. This is also a place to mention any other medical or behavioral concerns.
Camper Code of Conduct – Please review this with your child so everyone understands our expectations. We will also review this on the first day of camp.
Facility Rules – Please review these rules with your child before camp. We will also review these rules on the first day of camp.
What to Bring to Camp
FOOD AND SNACKS. Your camper is going to burn more calories during camp than they may be used to. Please pack:
- A lunch and extra snacks for your child every day. In addition to a lunch break, we take a morning snack break, and an afternoon snack break as needed (we will not sell or give your child any food from our cafe during camp hours).
- A personal water bottle to encourage proper hydration throughout the day goes a long way in keeping climbers strong!
CLOTHING AND PERSONAL ITEMS FOR INDOOR CLIMBING.
- T-shirt and loose fitting/stretchy pants or shorts to climb in.
- Skirts and dresses aren’t advised, as wearing a harness can become uncomfortable.
- A fleece jacket or sweatshirt.
- Please be advised that cellphone use is not allowed during camp hours. Phones should be turned off/made silent and kept in campers’ bags or left at home.
- We will be going outside throughout the week for up to an hour at a time (weather dependent) – please pack weather appropriate clothing, sunscreen or bug spray for your camper.