Thank you for registering for a Salt Pump Indoor Camp!
On this page you will find detailed information about what to expect at camp, what to bring, and paperwork that needs to be filled out. Please do not hesitate to reach out with additional questions.
Indoor Camp Information & Paperwork
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. (Please check your climber's registration for exact days as some camps may only be partial weeks)
- Drop-off is from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
- Please accompany your child into the building every day to sign-in and sign-out. Please inform camp staff if a different individual will be picking up your child at the end of the day and update any contact info as needed.
- Please be prompt in picking up your child.
Cancellation policy: Full payment is due at the time of booking. The fee is 100 percent nonrefundable. If Salt Pump needs to cancel camp for any reason including a Covid-related closure, a credit will be provided.
We aim to foster a community of inclusion for all people. Please review our Camper Code of Conduct for details and expectations. If a camper is in need of disciplinary action we will contact their guardian and give one warning (in most cases) before dismissing them from camp. We have a zero tolerance for bullying, hate speech, and violence.
Please complete these online forms prior to camp. All forms are required for participation in our camps.
Waiver – Everyone entering out facility must have a waiver completed; this includes climbers, spectators, and chaperones. Please fill out a waiver for yourself and your campers.
Medical Form – This form asks important questions about your child’s medications, allergies, insurance, and emergency contacts. This is also a place to mention any other medical or behavioral concerns.
COVID-19 Release Form - Please review and complete our release of liability in regards to the novel coronavirus for all campers attending our Indoor Summer Camps in 2021.
Camper Code of Conduct – Please review this with your child so everyone understands our expectations. We will also review this on the first day of camp.
Facility Rules – Please review these rules with your child before camp. We will also review these rules on the first day of camp.
What to Bring to Camp
FOOD AND SNACKS
Please feel free to send your camper with a snack* as well as a water bottle to stay hydrated. Snack breaks will take place outside as weather permits. We will ensure that all campers maintain an appropriate distance from one another when unmasked for snack/water breaks.
*While our facility is not a nut-free environment, we do ask that due to potential allergies among campers snacks brough to camp are nut-free. Thank you for your understanding!
CLOTHING AND PERSONAL ITEMS FOR INDOOR CLIMBING
- T-shirt and loose fitting/stretchy pants or shorts to climb in.
- Skirts and dresses aren’t advised, as wearing a harness can become uncomfortable.
- A fleece jacket or sweatshirt.
- Please be advised that cellphone use is not allowed during camp hours. Phones should be turned off/made silent and kept in campers’ bags or left at home.
- We will be going outside throughout the week for up to an hour at a time (weather dependent) – please pack weather appropriate clothing, sunscreen or bug spray for your camper.
Still have questions?
Please feel free to contact Brittney, our Youth Programs Director, by phone at (207) 219-8145 or by using the contact form!