- This event has passed.
USA Climbing Youth Bouldering Local Competition
September 29, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$45 – $50
*Schedule change 9/24*
Because of the increased demand, we are splitting the day. Junior, Youth B, and Youth D will go off in the morning. Youth A and Youth C will go off in the afternoon. Refer to the schedule below for specific start times.
- Pre-Registration Required – Register before Sept 28th @ Noon. Registration Link is here: USA Climbing Comp Registration
- $45 pre-registration/$50 day-of
- Please have your USAC Member Number on hand for registration, whether online or over the phone.
- All competitors and spectators attending MUST have a completed waiver on file with Salt Pump Climbing. Waivers can be completed online HERE. If you completed one at Salt Pump within the last year, then it is still on file. It is best to call and check just in case.
- 8:00 AM: Doors Open
- 8:30 AM: Judges, staff, and volunteer meeting
- 8:50 AM: Junior, Youth B, and Youth D competitor meeting
- 9:00 AM: Climbing begins for Session 1 (Junior, Youth B, and Youth D)
- 11:45 AM: Youth A and Youth C competitor meeting
- 12:00 PM: Session 1 ends
- 12:15 PM: Climbing begins for Session 2 (Youth A and Youth C)
- 1:00 PM: Results and awards announced for Junior, Youth B, and Youth D
- 3:15 PM: Session 2 ends
- 3:45 PM: Results and awards announced for Youth A and Youth C
We are still looking for volunteers! Please sign-up at: Volunteer Signup Link!
A: Born in 2002 or 2003 (12:15 to 3:15 PM session)
B: Born in 2004 or 2005 (9 AM – 12 PM session)
C: Born in 2006 or 2007 (12:15 to 3:15 PM session)
D: Born in 2008 or Later (9 AM – 12 PM session)
*For this competition, competitors need to be USAC members or purchase a USAC day pay pass (which is only available for $10 in the 24hr window before the competition at www.usaclimbing.org)
If you want to know more about becoming a Team Salt Pump climber, visit us HERE!
If you have questions, email email@example.com