Salt Pump USAC Youth Sport Local 2018
Saturday, April 7, 2018 – 9am
- Pre-Registration Required – Must register before April 5th @ 6pm
- Flash Format Competition – a strict running order will be assigned (Schedule TBD)
- Randomized Running Order will be posted on April 6th @ 9am
- Schedule will be sent by email, so please be sure you have a valid email address on file.
- Beta Videos will be published to this competition page 24 hours before the start of the comp.
The number of registrants will be capped per category as noted below. Click on the category to register.
- Female Jr : 10 Male Jr : 10
- Female Youth A : 25 Male Youth A : 35
- Female Youth B : 35 Male Youth B : 25
- Female Youth C : 35 Male Youth C : 25
- Female Youth D : 20 Male Youth D : 20
● 8:00am Building Opens
● 8:15am Judges/Volunteers Meeting
● 8:35am Climber Meeting
● 9:00am Competition Begins
Junior: 2000 or 1999
A: 2001 or 2002
B: 2003 or 2004
C: 2005 or 2006
D: 2007 or Later
*For this competition, competitors need to be USAC members or purchase a USAC day pay pass (which is only available for $10 in the 24hr window before the competition at www.usaclimbing.org)
All competitors and spectators attending MUST have a completed waiver on file with Salt Pump Climbing. Waivers can be completed online HERE. If you completed one at Salt Pump within the last year, then it is still on file. It is best to call and check just in case.
If you want to know more about becoming a Team Salt Pump climber, visit us HERE!
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up as a VOLUNTEER – Volunteers belayer/judges are essential and we would love to have you! Volunteer judge meeting is at 8:15 am by the lead wall.
Save time by filling out the waiver online for participants and any parents/guardians before the competition. Waivers must be filled out for anyone entering gym, even if just a spectator.
See below for parking options: