The perfect rainy day activity, instead of sitting still at the movies or having your kids bounce off the walls at home, give indoor rock climbing a try! Our 45' walls give first-timers and experts alike a full-body workout as well as a mental challenge. While here, take advantage of our Yoga & Fitness classes at no additional cost. Check out the photos and info below, and take a break from the rain, snow, or other inclement weather!
- $12.50 for kids 12 and under.
- Full access to climbing and fitness facilities for the day, including re-entry. You can do as many climbs as you'd like.
- 10% discount for students, military, Boomers, and American Alpine Club members.
Day passes and punch cards do not include rental equipment. EFT & Prepaid memberships includes free rental equipment for the first month, and may be continued by joining the Rental Club for $20. First time members will have the opportunity to earn $10 rentals for the second month.
All climbers in the area of the gym reserved for roped climbing are required to use a harness. Climbing shoes are not required, but highly recommended. If not climbing shoes, please bring with you a pair of clean, indoor, closed-toed athletic shoes to use. Belay device and carabiner are only required for those who will be belaying. Many climbers use chalk while climbing to keep hands dry.
- Climbing shoe rental: $6
- Harness Rental: $6
- Belay device and locking carabiner rental: $3
- Chalk bag rental: $3
- Shoes + Harness + Belay device/carabiner rental: $13