We've been missing our climbing community these days, so we decided to start a challenge to see how inventive we can all get while stuck at home and raise our knot skills to a new level. Let's have fun and get creative together.
The Basic Rules:
- You must follow @saltpump on Instagram or Facebook.
- Pick your knots, rope, and materials.
- Use your knot skills to creatively solve a problem or make an improvement to life at or near your home.... Build a hammock, a swing, a bird feeder, an obstacle course...you name it!
- Share your creation with us on social media, challenge a friend, and use the tag #goknots.
Who can participate?
All of our Salt Pump community and friends who follow Saltpump on IG.
The Challenge will run until May 30th. Winners will be announced the first week in June.
- As a participant of this contest, you should be following @saltpumpclimbing instagram’s account to be able to qualify for any of the prizes.
- When choosing materials for this challenge we encourage the use of climbing gear, but we know not everyone has access to it and as the objective of this event is to be creative, feel free to use whatever you have around.
- Use your rigging and knot skills to creatively use them at home. You can create whatever you have in mind; a necklace, a swing, a hammock. No violent or inappropriate and disrespectful items, please.
- Make sure to share your creation on Instagram. Mention a friend in your comments and challenge them to join. Tag @saltpumpclimbing and use the hashtag #goknots so we can see your entry. Make sure to do all this to qualify to be one of the winners of the challenge.
- The 3 winners will be selected by the Salt Pump Staff and will be announced a week after the challenge ends.
- For creations to qualify, they must have been made between the launch of the event to the end of it.
- The challenge will be closing 05/30/2020.
- We encourage the use of the internet to improve your skills, but you are responsible for the risks that come when learning without the proper guidance of a Certified Instructor .
- You agree to give Salt Pump Climbing permission and access to use and share all your images or posts related to this event .
- By entering the challenge you release Salt Pump Climbing, it’s owners and employees, from and against any and all damages, actions, claims and liabilities, whether known or unknown, anticipated or unanticipated, suspected or unsuspected, relating to or arising from any activity, occurrence, or event involving the Challenge #goknots.
- You acknowledge and agree with the fact that this is an event organized by Salt Pump Climbing and Instagram is just a platform to run the contest.